Swanson Reed is an R&D tax advisory firm, processing R&D claims for over 1,500 companies every year. Our partners and staff have been providing tax and legal services to the industry for approximately 30 years. Our team consists of university professors, chartered accountants, engineers and lawyers.
The accounting and tax knowledge among our Tax and Legal team means that we can:
- Quickly understand your accounting systems;
- Investigate a methodology to capture costs on an ad hoc basis; and
- Minimize disruption to your financial work flow.
We Are Registered Tax Agents
As chartered accountants have a requirement to the institute to provide the highest quality of service, one of our quality assurance practices is to engage a six-eye costing review by suitably qualified personnel for all engagements.
- We are certified to the ISO31000:2009 Risk Management standard
- All claims prepared by Swanson Reed undergo a six eye review
- All claims undergo a technical review involving a qualified engineer and tax agent
- Our tax risk and general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year
All R&D claims managed by Swanson Reed undergo the following five step process as part of the ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Standard:
A copy of our risk management principles, policy and our tax risk matrices are available on request.