R&D Documentation Management
It’s All in The Preparation
Swanson Reed provides specialised document management services and strategy guidance that make the claims process and audits less time consuming, and therefore, less costly to the company.
Because of the strict and detailed nature of the documentation requirements for R&D Tax Credit claims it is vital that there is an ongoing document management strategy in place to ensure everything is covered. In the age of smart devices, cloud computing and big data, effective document management can become complex and time consuming.
What We Provide
Knowledge is power, as they say, and our professional tax assessment team can keep your knowledge management systems powerful by advising you on which best practice document management strategy and systems need to be in place to ensure that all claims are easily compiled and that all supporting evidence is readily available should a claim be audited in future.
- design ‘best practice’ document management systems using our R&D tax documentation system, TaxTrex
- provide guidance on improvements to accounting and project management systems
- work with you ‘on site’ to document projects for the purposes of meeting the R&D Tax Scheme requirements
- Assist with the preparation of R&D relevant documentation
- Implement TaxTrax, an online document management solution
Contact Swanson Reed
If you need more information or have any questions regarding your company’s eligibility for the R&D tax credit, then please complete our Contact Form and one of our experts will be happy to answer your queries.