Successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please!
Swanson Reed one of the world’s leading specialist R&D tax and innovation advisory firms. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer.
We are currently looking for an SEO Specialist to join our global team. The successful candidate will work part-time and assist with improving our website and SEO performance.
- Implementation of SEO best practices and research findings to increase organic traffic, page optimization, and improve search visibility
- Conduct SEO analysis and continually monitor our SEO ranking to find opportunities for performance improvements
- Use WordPress for website construction and content creation
- Monitoring traffic using Klipfolio and other tools
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with SEO analysis and a proven record of successfully improving SEO performance
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.