Swanson Reed one of the world’s leading specialist R&D tax and innovation advisory firms. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer.
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape small to large mining, manufacturing and construction companies with their commercially sensitive innovation agendas.
- You will help structure R&D activities so a company may attain the maximum possible Government entitlements.
- You will be accountable for the identification, analysis, structuring, costing, and submission of highly confidential R&D projects.
- You will assist with the development of R&D plans and costings.
- You will work with a vast array of company executives to solve their complex commercial problems.
- You will receive on the job training and guided until you are fully competent.
- You will possess tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Science or similar.
- 2+ years experience in the mining, manufacturing, chemical, construction or general engineering sectors will be viewed favourably.
- Professional servces experience and experiece in management of R&D tax concession claims is desired.
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.