Successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please!
Swanson Reed is a leading global R&D tax and innovation advisory firm. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer.
We are looking for a business consultant to join our team in the UK.
The job will consist of:
- Conducting consultations and meetings with clients to assess their eligibility for the relevant R&D tax credit
- Providing recommendations for areas of improvement to streamline R&D claim processes
- Using appropriate methods of data collection and research methodology to collect and analyse information that will inform the recommendations and solutions to clients
- Providing relevant and accurate advice to clients seeking to claim R&D tax credits
- Staying abreast of tax laws and precedents in multiple jurisdictions, including the UK
- Drafting technical narratives across a variety of industries
- Run webinars and online seminars educating prospective clients on tax laws regarding R&D tax credit claims
Trafalgar Square office, London
Ideally, you will have:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to probe and discern relevant information
- An ability to manage multiple client projects and client expectations at the same time
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in conducting technical interviews in a personable and professional manner
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach will excel in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration: A salary of £23k to £31k per annum, based on skills and experience.